Christmas gift guides are everywhere at the moment and over at the Ask Her Friends marketplace you’re spoilt for choice. There are so many beautiful gifts from a wide variety of carefully selected sellers, that there is literally something for everyone.
I’ve teamed up with Ask Her Friends again this month and not only put together my Christmas gift guide but also giving you the chance to win £50 worth of gifts! They are a generous lot! To be in with a chance of winning just head over to their page and leave a comment saying which bloggers gift guide you like the most. Obviously it would be great if you chose me but if you don’t I’ll try not to hold it against you, hehe.
1. I love how quirky these watches are. Designed by fellow blogger on the AHF panel Tigerlily Quinn, these Atlas Watches are unbelievably only £10.
2. This Peter Pan Collar by Anathema Designs would make a statement with any outfit. Team with a strapless LBD or a simple tee and skinny jeans.
3. Classic and luxurious this leather ipad case by All Things Brighton Beautiful is what I would consider a investment piece. Something that you’ll use again and again and get better with age, it also has a handy separate compartment for all your papers.
4. Who doesn’t love a posh candle and they don’t come much posher than a Velvet True Grace Candle by Happy Box London. One of many gift boxes by Heavenly Scent Gift Box features a luxurious candle and silver pomander filled with dried flowers and resin of acacia. Heavenly!
5. This Black Embroidered Lace Shrug is stunning! Designed by the talented Nancy Mac and hand finished with silk trim and kimono style sleeves this effortlessly glamorous cover up would look well with virtually anything!
Let me know what you think of my choices. Have you got a favourite? Don’t forget to head over to the Ask Her Friends website and let them know too. You might be the lucky winner of a £50 prize.
P.S Just so you know this is a sponsored post but all gift choices were my own decisions.